Friday, January 30

Zat-Tag



Raka is the culprit!!

1. What does your user name mean?
Richa, thats my name. It comes from the Vedas meaning the verses written therein are known as Richa. Precisely, It means ‘enchanting’. And the identity crisis- anglic.butterfly, it was a dedication to the spirits of adult butterflies who live for one day but speard colors and happiness all around.
And yeah, that reminds me, I am plnning an all new look for this blog, including the URL.

2. Elaborate on your user photo.
I, at my parents’ Silver Jubilee holiday trip- April '08 at Candolem Beach, Goa

3. How many comments do you have?
Comments, well people say I am weird, yes may be, if weird is a synonym for witty
Smile18.com

4. What's your current relationship status?
Read my previous posts to understand how hard it is being moving on from being Single towards ready to mingle. Smile18.com

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
All time fave- a pair of blue denims and a coca cola sweat shirt Smile18.com

6. What is your current problem?
I, me and myself. Smile18.com

7. What do you love the most?
People are more important than things (this is also my answer to 'the five things you cant live without' at orkut).

8. What makes you most happy?
Quality time with loved ones and dancing.

9. Are you musically inclined?
Oh if you really mean me to answer that, I am known as the 'music library' in my circle Smile18.com

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Ummmm, very unlikely thing to happen to me. Moreover, how would I know that it was cocaine only? I would only be able to guess that I was high..
And in case it happens, I'll ask for help to get over the hang over and be careful from next time onwards sparing myself such situations.


11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I always say, I do not repent, whatever happened has happened and I have moved on. Smile18.com

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
If I must answer this one, then I would remain myself. Human being is a social animal after all Smile18.com

13. Ever had a near-death experience?
How about Out Of Body Experience? :D

14. Name an obvious quality you have.
Headstrong!!

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Love in December

16. Are you happy today?
Yeah I am.

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
Chriz will sure say to copy, but I know he wont Smile18.com

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Neil Armstrong and Kajol.

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Keanu Reeves but it aint a secret.

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Who doesn’t have? What a weird question and what a weird place I found this on and how weird am I being answering this one. Smile18.com

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
I avoid arguments. And the answer is NO as far as I can recall.

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
In school, yes, I was among the chorus. But then I gave up singing Smile18.com.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Lot of things Smile18.com
Cutting short- smile and eyes


24. What's your biggest mistake?
I said I donot regret things.

25. Say something totally random about you.
I guess I haven’t told it before, but yes I am a semi trained dancer and have performed publicly.

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
There was a girl back in school who said I resembled Kajol, I used to laugh, but the Myheritage people think similar too.


27. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes I am short, but its okay with me, and I cant do anything about it anymore.

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
A romantic song dedication if it counts..

29. What are your favourite smells?
When the rain shower wets the earth..

30. What's something that really annoys you?
un intelligence

31. What's something you really like?
Getting wet in the rain

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
X.O.X.O at the end of my posts is a slang that means X- hugs and O- Kisses.

33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Lamest question. Do you record every single minute you are awake? Smile18.com

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Nopes, my parents are lucky in that matter.




16 Obiter Dicta (Comment here):

Anonymous said...

are you trying to say that i should take this tag?

haha i am copying ...

yes

and will paste it in a romantic way

Tushar Mangl said...

I am taking this tag. Been a while since i did one.
Thnks

Anonymous said...

hey good one...m doing it :)

Rià said...

hey nice answers sweetie. :)

Kartz said...

And I cant wait to see what Chriz will make of it... ;)

Oh... Guess what? I was wondering what XOXO stood for :P I took the liberty to assume they were just ishtyle-maro stuff...

Richa-esque answers again... ;)

Peace.

Anonymous said...

A nice, fun tag to read. :)

Me said...

Mazedaar Answers...tadka maar key :)

Tara said...

Nice tag and well done too! I love the smell of wet earth too! Beautiful. :)

Keshi said...

Sweet tag abt urself. :)

Richa means that? WOW never knew that before! Lovely.


**30. What's something that really annoys you?
un intelligence

true..its annoying to the core! And I cant stand arrogance either.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

Sweet tag abt urself. :)

Richa means that? WOW never knew that before! Lovely.


**30. What's something that really annoys you?
un intelligence

true..its annoying to the core! And I cant stand arrogance either.


Keshi.

Lucifer said...

hi...u got a dedication on my blog from raka

Phoenix said...

mera wala comment kahan gaya? :O

hai lord... gum ho gaya kya?

bahut accha tag hai kaliya.... :D

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

that ws interesting... nice tag...

Lucifer said...

i didnt kno richa means that...wow!!! thats a deep meanin!!!

Richa said...

@ everyone
thnx ppl for writing in and having patience to read it till the end ;)

@ Chriz, u always take up and never do 'em, n so u did this time too :P


@ Kartz,
it is ishtyle-maro stuff anyways ;)


@ Keshi
now u do wat Richa means :D
n yes, i second u, arrogance is in the list as well..


@ Mayz
yes, thnx coming back :)

Arjun said...

Nice to know.. :)

Hey sorry for being so late... Just been a little caught up...

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...