Tuesday, January 13

I dream of Cal







11 Obiter Dicta (Comment here):

Arjun said...

haha.. awesome.. ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

good one :)

this one is at par with DIlbert :)

Jagjit said...

Dreaming Cal is normal - literally.

Unlike dreaming of wild horses running through the forest being watered by gushing waterfalls full of snakes and other organic stuff ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

calvin... somehow i feel that i was like him when i was a child.. i guess even now i am like him.. he is my hero

Toonfactory said...

Hahahaha...I still do it...(sometimes even in office...I dream of working while taking a nap on my desk ;) )

Kartz said...

Classic! :D

Phoenix said...

lol!! :D

good one!!

Keshi said...

LOL hahaha tnxx for the laughs Richa!

Keshi.

Trinaa said...

calvin is my soul brother! i can so relate to him! ;P :D

Richa said...

@ Everyone

i know guys, i love Cal too..

thnx for writing in :D

Gauri Mathur said...

Good one:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...