Wednesday, January 28

Happy Birthday



Wishing a Happy Birthday to Abhi, my next to best friend

who made my days brighter,
my nights starryer,
my monsoons more soothing,
my winters cozyer,
my summers cooler,
gave expressions to my thoughts,
visualised my fantasies,
believed in my dreams,
supported my sloppyness,
pampered my roots,
dried my tears,
and showed me the meaning of being friends..


U’re always very special
And U should know today
That U are wished the nicest things
That life can bring Ur way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

This is the least i could do for U, I know I can not express anyhow what do U mean to me and I know U do not even need to be told.
P.S. I know U love berries..



11 Obiter Dicta (Comment here):

Anonymous said...

hey good poem and wishin ur friend a very good dubaay :)

Pranav Kumar V said...

If you say so... so be it...

Wishing your friend a Happy B-day!! :)

And if indeed your summers have turned cooler, that's the coolest buddy you could have!! :D

See you when I see you... :)

Anonymous said...

your blog?

happy burthday!!
who?

your friend would b happy if the name was also mentioned

Anonymous said...

baat sahi kahi hai bande ne bai .......
naam jaroori hai....

Preeti said...

oi dost ka naam bataa.. and is he a punjab da munda? honey no mohali yet dear.. will set up a power station there soon :) hugs :) MUAH and yeah, i did put up your award to me in my last post of 2008 :) you chk it out hun..

Anonymous said...

aww im sure if he reads this post he ll know the things you dont ever tell him.. i hope he gets the point loud and clear :D

happy birthday abhi!! :D

Kanupriya said...

Wow, just three things:
- nice template
- nicer r the posts
- nicest is this quote from Mark Twain which really makes one comment happily on your blog :-)
Loved it.

Keshi said...

Blogs r so very special cos u can express ur feelings fully and let ur loved-ones know how much u truly care.

This post say it all to ur mate. Happy bday too! :)

Keshi.

Arjun said...

Happy B'day Abhi... :)

I second Keshi here.... and a lovely poem...

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Trinaa said...

yappy budday to him!!!! :)))

Rià said...

hey thts such a sweet post!happy b'day to him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...