Monday, March 23

Back..



Albeit I purposely disabled commenting on my last post, Thank you guys for all your emails filled with best wishes and prayer.

Dad is back home and fine now.. Though he will take some time to heal properly (this wasnt an Iodex Maliye, Kaam pe Chaliye thingy). Needs rest, a lot of, only if he lets us switch off his phone and the visitors a.k.a Chahne wale please let him rest..

So I am little relieved. And hopefully, back to blogging normally after my ailments and then dad's (if my tests for the month are over- Are You listening RABB JI!!).

I want to express my Gratitude to Raka and Harshita for being there to emotionally support me.. Really guys thanks a lot. It really means. Raka's gesture on her blog, brought more wishes and prayers. :)

Besides, in the meanwhile, I have been tagged a lot all around. Thank you guys, for missing me :D

This is an award cum tag of course from Raka, The Great!!
As this tag goes, I have to write 10 random cute things about myself. I wonder what is cute in me!!


1. Lot of people find my smile cute. Though there is not 1 percent my contribution in it. God's Gift :D

2. I, at times pretend to be dumber than I actually am. I find it amusing :D

3. I am in a habit of finding humor in every darn situation.

4. People laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at them cuz they are all the same :D

5. I find it my strength of my ability to laugh on myself.

6. I had a tomboy-ish image while in school, but then eventually, no, I guess drastically, I changed over to Lady like when I got into college. And I started finding Pink color cute :D

7. I am a lazy bones. I tone up every few months with a lot of dedication, hard work, literal physical pains, but then, the laziness envelops over again, and I start looking like I ate an elephant..

8. I find my gym instructor cute. =D

9. For a change, I have a crush currently. No points for guessing.

10. This Cute tag is annoying. I have no cute things about me.. :(




26 Obiter Dicta (Comment here):

Me said...

Richa,

Teri thank u bolney ki bimari kab jaayegi...jaldi jaldi ilaaj karvaa...

Aur tu kitni cute hain...pata hain pata hain...hehe

Lucifer said...

really happy to hear ur dad is back home...ab achche se khayal rakhna unka...

btw i found another thing vy cute abt ya...d way u said rabb ji...it was adorable :)

Gauri Mathur said...

Yup..Rabjiee..cutiest..:)
and God Bless your Dad!!
God Bless all!!
:):)
Love and Hugs
:-)

Phoenix said...

baby you are special so dont thank me please... you are like a family to me.. you harshi and anwesa complete me.. if i couldnt do this much for uncle id be feeling terrible... and now since bad times are over... lets have one of our patent chat sessions.. and ladkon ka chutti karte hain...u name the time and place...


*hugs*

im glad you are back.. :)

Si_Lee said...

ability to laugh at my ownself .. yes i concur with that .. infact tht has been mainly responsible for me standing up for my beliefs ... alone .. always
kudos to you ..

Anwesa said...

nice 2 know ur dad's home.yeah,visitors,plz let him rest.
congrats 4 d award!!n things toh cute hi lagi!!

Arjun said...

u got the last point after writing those nine points?? Then u r very wrong.. :D

Hey, Visited ur blog just today after a long gap.... N felt bad reading ur previous post.....
WIsh him a speedy recovery.... :)

CHeers..!!
Arjun

P said...

#2 and #4 is done by me too...
...so, you're not alone..
:)

Anonymous said...

hey richa, wish ur dad a speedy recovery and sooner return to the healthier times...

GOD bless.

Rià said...

hope ur dad gets well soon!it was scary to read wht happened to him. and also made me realise tht anything can happen unexpectedly in life.

anyways good to c u back and those were cute 10 points abt u. :)

Cяystal said...

I am still tomboyish..and I'll probably be the same till eternity! :D..and lol @ the point that you laugh at people bcos they're the same :P

And yup..Congoz for the award..so well deserved ;)

Richa said...

@ Harshi

okay madame!! :D

love yah.. mwaaaahhh!!

Richa said...

@ Mayz
thnx for ur wishes.. :)

hehe thnx a lot Rabb Ji, someone finds me cute cuz of u :D

Richa said...

@ Gauri
thnx cutie :D

Richa said...

@ Raka
love u gurl!!
anytime babes :D catch up with ya soon..

Richa said...

@ Sid
thnx for the kudos part, accepted gladly.. real nice to know.. i know it forms the basic funda of my character.. it helps u stand up!!

Richa said...

@ Anwesa
thnx sweets :)

Richa said...

@ Arjun
hehe, u caught me :D

thnx for ur wishes, he is fine.. :)

Richa said...

@ Jinxed Pixie
wow.. yes i found in ur blog and told ya already. u r the younger version of me :D

Richa said...

@ Ria
cést la vie...

thnx girl :)

Richa said...

@ Sam
thnx buddy..

Richa said...

@ Crystal
wat is important is be yourself :)

thnx babes!!

Anonymous said...

*hug*
Sorry I'm late but I'm glad your dad's better. :)

Arnab Majumdar said...

Read the previous post, really glad to know that your dad's fine. I read about this on Raka's blog as well.

Will be going through the blog, the first impression has been great till now :) Happy that you stumbled across my blog... hehe

Richa said...

thnx Arnab for ur best wishes n tnx for the compliment :D i too am glad :D

Dhanya said...

Lol.. I find humour in every situation too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...